The Teamz Blockchain Summit 2020 is a one-day event that is going to take place in Tokyo, Japan.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, they have postponed the event to the new date. They are also keeping an eye on the evolving pandemic situation and are ready to make any changes if deemed necessary.
It is also the 5th anniversary of the blockchain conference in Tokyo, September 28th.
More about the Teamz Blockchain Summit 2020
There will be multiple aspects of the summit including the following:
- Main Stage → At the main stage, they will invite global leaders to share their experience and knowledge with the audience including industry outlook, developments, blockchain ideas, investment, use cases, and demo show.
- Panel Discussion → There will be a dedicated panel discussion on interesting topics including Innovation, IoT and AI, dApp ecology, regulations, and security, decentralized, transactions, blockchain ecosystem, and more!
- Exhibition → At the exhibition, there will be interesting things to see including startup projects.
- Red Carpet → The red carpet will give a better networking opportunity where you can speak with guest speakers, and experts about innovative projects.
- VIP Closed-Door Conference → You can also take part in the VIP closed-door conference where you can enjoy the company of the industry’s elite.
- Tokyo Blockchain Week → You can also take part in the Tokyo Blockchain Week!
Teams Blockchain Summit 2020 In Numbers
- Speakers - 60+
- Exhibitors - 53+
- VC and Investors - 120+
- Leading Media - 50+
- Influencers - 100+
- Countries - 50+
- Attendees - 3000
There will some amazing speakers at the event. Some of the notable ones include the following:
- Chen Li, HashQuark CEO
- Pascal Gauthier, Ledger CEO
- Yuzo Kano, bitFlyer Blockchain CEO and Co-Founder
- Bob Ras CoinField, CEO
- Bobby Cho, CMS Holdings President, and Partner
- Jehan Chu, Kinetic Captial Managing Partner
- Dovey Wan, Primitive Ventures, Founding Partner
- Roger Ver, Bitcoin.com, Executive Chairmen
- Tim Draper, Draper Associates Founder
- Max Kordek Lisk, CEO & Co-founder
And many more!
The tickets for the Teamz Blockchain Summit 2020 are as below:
- General admission → $199
- VIP → $1000
- Red Carpet Gala - $499