The RegTech Summit New York City is scheduled to take place as a one-day event on 14th of November 2019, at the Financial District, New York City. The event is being organized by A-team Insights in an effort to explore the impact of modern technological advancements and how it applies to modern financial services industries.
The Summit will bring together the necessary industry ecosystem of RegTech practitioners and regulators, not even leaving behind startups relevant to the field, to explore ideas and innovations that offer a fostering atmosphere to create a better regulatory environment.
The RegTech Summit aims to bring together a huge ensemble of industry leading experts to take the stage and share their insights and knowledge regarding the industry and where it is headed.
As of now, the event is still open to new speakers signing up for the event and hasn’t released an official statement regarding the list of speakers who will be attending.
Nevertheless, we do have access to the members of the advisory board as listed down below:
- Sophia Bantanidis, Head of Regulatory & Market Strategy EMEA and Accelerator Mentor, Citi
- Giles Spungin, Managing Director, Global Head of Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk Analytics, HSBC
- Mary Jane Ajodah, Vice President, FinTech Strategy & Partnerships, Chief Digital Officer, BNY Mellon
- Nicole Sandler, Vice President (VP), Fintech and RegTech – EMEA Legal Lead, Barclays
- Paul Clulow Phillips, Managing Director, – Co-Global Head of Markets compliance, Global Head of Surveillance at Société Générale
- Raymond Hanson, Managing Director, Head of Global Markets Program Delivery & Regulatory Technology, Credit Suisse
- Subas Roy, Chairman, International RegTech Association
- Mark Whitcroft, Partner, Illuminate Financial
- Colin Ware, Regulatory Product Manager, BNY Mellon
As of now, there is no official statement regarding how the event will be spread out and in what formatting.
The RegTech Summit New York City Conference 2019 is free for all qualifying financial institutions including asset managers, banks, brokerages, custodians, pension funds, insurance firms, and hedge funds.
However, vendors, consultants, as well as exchanges will be required to pay the full ticket price - $1940. But if you are fast, you can get the early bird discount by booking tickets before 17th October, reducing prices to $995.