The Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2020 is a two-day event that is going to take place from 9th December to 10th December 2020.
It is one of the best European blockchain conferences as it brings together 1700+ investors, entrepreneurs, and media from all around the world. The focus of the summit is cryptocurrency and blockchain and also make France, the first G20 country to have a sustained growing ecosystem for businesses.
There will be various big companies at the event including Cognizant, Tezos, Salesforce, PWC, and so on! This also means that you will get ample networking opportunities at the event.
The pricing of the tickets is as below.
- Student pass: €149, Here you get the full experience for the Paris Blockchain Week Summit that will take place for 2 days. You also get access to parties, side events, tasty meals, and coffee breaks. The pass is only for students.
- Developer pass: €350, Here you will also get full experience including tasty meals, parties, events, and networking. The pass is only for developers.
- Startup pass: €850, here you will get access to the whole conference. Only startups that have raised more than €1 million are eligible to get the pass.
- Executive pass: €1700, here you will get access to the whole experience.
- VIP Pass: €3400, here you get more access to content and resources including better networking, workshops, demos, and so on.
The agenda is not yet made public. If you want to learn about the agenda, then follow our events page or check out their official site for more updates.
- Attendees - 2500+
- Speakers - 130
- Media partners - 100
- Exhibitors and sponsors - 60
There will be prominent speakers at the summit with a total of 130. Some of the notable ones including
- Marta Piekarska-Geater, Director of Ecosystem at Hyperledger
- Paul Brodsky, Partner at Pantera Capital
- Arthur Breitman, Co-founder of Tezos
- Changpeng Zhao, Founder & CEO of Binance
- Emin Gün Sirer, Founder & CEO of AVA Labs
- Bruno Le Maire, French Minister for the Economy and Finance
- Ben Livshits, Chief Scientist at Brave Software
- Dr. Marion Laboure, Macro Strategist at Deutsche Bank and Harvard Lecturer
- Ryan Zurrer, Founder of Dialectic
- Ryan Selkis, Co-founder and CEO of Messari
- Cédric O, French Secretary of State for Digital Affairs
- Denelle Dixon, CEO and Executive Director of the Stellar Development Foundation
- Meltem Demirors, Chief Investment Officer at CoinShares
- Kathleen Breitman, Co-founder of Coase
- Dr. Jutta Steiner, Founder & CEO of Parity Technologies
- Bertrand Perez, COO & Interim Managing Director of the Libra Association
The venue for the Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2020 is Station F - 5 Parvis Alan Turing. You can come there through the subway or by taking Bus.
Station F is the world’s largest startup campus.
There is also an option to host side events. If you are interested in hosting, then you connect with them via their site.