Monaco Blockchain Masterclass is a prominent conference that is going to take place in Monaco. It will take place on 31st May 2019, Fairmont Hotel. The conference will bring together 27 Family Offices, 25 Investment Funds, and 85 High Net Worth Investors. This also means that an attendee will get access to world-class networking, discussions and pitching about blockchain projects.
Monaco Blockchain Masterclass offers one of the best platforms where you can learn from the expert speakers in the Blockchain Funds market. They will speak about Capital Rising, Market Making, Regulations, Market Entry for Institutional funds, and so on. The focus is to provide a platform for investors to learn about the investment world. At the event, you will get exciting opportunities to explore.
Speakers at Monaco Blockchain Conference
Below is the list of the most prominent blockchain conference out there.
- Giuseppe Ambrosio - President of Monaco
- Dr. Jepee R. Stockholm, Chief legal officer at Amazix
- Simon Cocking - #1 Global Blockchain Advisor and Chief editor
- Susan Mcpherson - Founder & CEO, Mcpherson Strategies
- Roberto Gorini - Co-Founder & CTO, Luxochain
What to expect at Monaco Blockchain Masterclass Conference
If you decided to take part in the conference, then you can expect the following
- Learn from the world's leading investments and experts about blockchain, the art of market making, VC and so on. The speakers themselves have traded more than $2billion of assets!
- Meet the new blockchain companies that are changing the blockchain landscape.
- Participate in the investor match-up where you will be server horizon deck. You will be strategically seated with the guests.
- Do networking with whiskey and champagne testing.
- Take part in the fantastic networking party hosted at the Twiga.
The price of the tickets are as follows:
- Conference pass: €135
- Conference & Cocktail Party - €199
- Crypto Cocktail Party - €99
Should you attend the Monaco Blockchain Conference?
The conference does offer excellent content and networking opportunity. We recommend checking more details about the event and check it for yourself!