The LA Blockchain Summit is a two-day event that is going to take place from 6th-7th October, 2020. The summit is produced by Draper Goren Holm. It is an annual gathering where you can find the best minds from the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. It also brings together people from different spheres including startups, entrepreneurs, developers, venture capitalists, retail investors, real estate investors, and so on!
The agenda at the LA Blockchain Summit will be as follows.
- Welcome and Opening Remarks by Josef Holm and Alon Goren, Founding Partner, Draper Goren Holm
They are yet to disclose the whole agenda as of now. If you want to learn more about the agenda, then you can follow our events page or their official page for updates.
At the event, you will be able to meet the best minds including entrepreneurs, influential investors, and service providers that are part of the cryptocurrency and blockchain space. Some of the notable ones are as below.
- Tim Draper, Draper Goren Holm
- Alon Goren, Draper Goren Holm
- Shruthi Rao, Head of Business Development at Amazon Blockchain
- Josef Holm, Draper Goren Holm
- Guy Hirsch, Managing Director at eToro
- Catherine Coley, CEO of Binance US
- Thomas Lee, Co-Founder of Fundstrat
- Yali Harari, CEO, and Co-Founder of Innovesta
- Rodney Sampson, CEO, and Chairman of Opportunity Hub
- Ami Ben David, CEO, and Co-Founder of Ownera
- Adam Draper, Founder of Boost VC
- Barbara Bickham, Founder of Trailyn VEntures
- David Bleznak, CEO and Founder of Totle
- John Paukulis, CEO of Giftz
- Crystal Rose, CEO of Make Sense Labs
- Joe Vezzani, CEO of LunarCRUSH
- Austin Davis, Founder of Blockchain Beach
- Karen Kay, CMO and Co-Founder of Innovesta
- Dave Hendricks, CEO and Founder of Veralo
And many more!
Registration and Tickets
There will both free and paid options at the LA Blockchain Summit.
To get the free ticket, you need to open a new eToro account and then buy your favorite cryptocurrency for $50. This will give you huge savings as you get a $299 ticket at the price of $50. Moreover, the attendee going this route will also receive a $100 in Bitcoin value at the conference.
The other option is the paid option where you need to buy a ticket to get admission. Here, you will also get $100 in Bitcoin value at the conference.
The paid plans are as follows
- Early Bird → $299, sales end on 30th June 2020
- General Admission → $499, sales start from 1st July 2020
The event is managed by Draper Gorehn Holm Ventures and they will be responsible for the distribution of the $100 value of Bitcoin. The value will be calculated at the time of the distribution of giveaway.