Meetings International is a big organization that hosts conferences on trending topics from time to time. This time, they are hosting their International Conference on Blockchain and Data Science. Their theme will be around the lines of "unbinding the visibility of data science and blockchain technology."
The international conference will take place on August 14-15, 2019. They aim to engage people from a different medium including industry, government, and academia. They will discuss the current and future challenges that are associated with the blockchain technology, digital economy, and innovations. They will also discuss the smart digital economy and its key features such as transparency and security.
The conference is going to take place in Tokyo, Japan and will also organize the workshop, symposium, special session, seminar and so on. They will have experts from different organizations, industries, and experts that will share their fear, vision, and thoughts.
Speakers - Blockchain and Data Science Conference
The key speakers that will be joining the conference include the following.
- Mana Qureshi - Cyber & Organizational Resilience, Singapore
- Aleksandr Goldobin - Perm Technical University, Estonia
- Parameswara Rao Ganta - Global Blockchain Pioneers
- Sascha Win - Blockchain Investors Group, Indonesia
- Dario Moceri - Luiss Guido Carli University, Italy
The conference will take place at 650-35, Tomisato, Chiba 286-0221, Tokyo, Japan. The venue is properly connected with other locations and you can take city bus lines, railway services, and much more!
There will be many scientific sessions that will be covered in the event. They are as follows:
- Blockchain Technology and Applications
- Challenges and Opportunities for Crypto Currency and Blockchain Industry
- Blockchain-based Banking System
- Smart Contracts and Cryptocurrency
- Artificial Intelligence and Application and Research
and much more!
Who should attend?
The conference is ideal for anyone who is from the industry and academia dealing with blockchain including the following
- Researchers & Innovators
- Solution Partners
- Product Developers
- Management Bodies
- Decision Makers
- Stake Holders
- Management Bodies
- Societies, Associations and Professional Bodies
Why attend the conference?
Attending the conference is ideal for both the attendees and anyone who wants to promote their product or services to others. It has the following to offer:
- Meet experts
- Learn new tricks and tips
- New Space learning
- Global networking
- Brand establishment
- New Customer base