Industrial Blockchain Exchange is a conference that will offer information that you can trust. It will take place on 11th April 2019 at the Ambassador Bloomsbury Hotel, London. It is a comparatively small event where 12+ speakers are going to share their knowledge with 30 attendees. There will be five discussion groups to ensure proper discussion.
It is one of the UK’s largest gathering when it comes to manufacturing blockchain experts. The 30 attendees will be the UK’s manufacturers. They aim to scrutinize and learn what the blockchain technology has to offer when it comes to manufacturing operations and the supply chain.
What to expect at the event?
The event will cover the basics of blockchain and its impact on the manufacturing industry. They will also host discussion tables which allow attendees to learn from speakers. You as an attendee will have the option to sit along with the speakers and learn from them.
The ticket pricing is as follows.
- Early-bird offer- £195+VAT(till 27th Feb 2019)
- Standard Rate: £395+VAT (from 28th Feb to 11th April.)
- Early-bird offer - £995+VAT (till 27th Feb 2019)
- Standard rate: £1295+VAT (from 28 Feb to 11th April 2019)
The delegates can choose their discussion table which will take place for 45-minutes. There will be three discussions, and you have ample opportunity to learn from them. The agenda is as follows.
- Chair’s Introduction
- Blockchain - Beyond the Hype by Robert Learney
- Discussion Session 1 - Applied blockchain - Service Delivery, Blockchain, and IoT Security and Supply Chain Visibility by Lup, Robert, and Mike.
- Discussion Session 2 - Same as Discussion Session 1
- Talk: Blockchain Rollout and its outlook by Marc Taverner
- Lunch and Networking break
- Discussion Session 3 - Same as Discussion Session 1
- Rewind and Recap
- Chair’s Closing Remarks
As the discussion is the main centerpiece of Industrial Blockchain Exchange, there will be two 2019 discussion leaders out there: Robert Learney - Lead Technologist and Marc Taverner - Global Ambassador
The venue of the event is the Ambassador Bloomsbury Hotel. The event will take place from 9.30 am to 4 PM.
Should you visit Industrial Blockchain Exchange?
If you are closely related to the manufacturing industry, then we recommend you to check out what the event has to offer!