IEEE International Conference on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency is a four-day event that is going to take place in the beautiful city of Seoul, Korea. It will take place from 14-17th May 2019. ICBC 2019 is also one of the most premier technical conferences that are going to take place in Korea on Cryptocurrency and Blockchain. The conference is sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society(ComSoc).
The main purpose of the event is to give the attendees a platform to share tutorial, keynotes, technical paper presentation, demos, and so on. The platform is aimed to provide the latest research and innovation when it comes to blockchain. It will also be a place where you would come to know about most recent research, standards, regulations, policies, problems, challenges and solutions.
Important dates - Blockchain Conference Seoul
- Paper submission deadline - 21 Dec 2018(Extended)
- Tutorial Proposal Submission Deadline: 31 Jan 2019
- Acceptance Notification: 11 Feb 2019
- Camera-Read Due: 18 Mar 2019
- Conferences Dates - 14-17 May 2019
The organizing committee for the conference is as follows:
- General Chair - James Hong, POSTECH, Korea
- Raouf Boutaba - University of Waterloo, Canada
- Burkhard Stiller, University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Hongtaek Ju - Keimyung University, Korea
To become an author and present your ideas on the platform, you need to follow a proper way of getting your paper passed through their committee.
The program of the conference is simple. It is as below.
- 14th May: Tutorial day. Each tutorial will be 90 mins long which will then be followed by 15 mins coffee break/demos. There will be five tutorials on that day.
- 15th May: On 15th May, the key agenda will be technical sessions(four), keynotes(one), and panel session. There will also be poster and coffee break sessions. The day will also have a welcome reception and poster sessions
- 16th May: It will have the same schedule as that of 15th May. They will also have Banquet during the end of the day.
- 17th May: The schedule will be similar. In addition, it will have the best papers awards, distinguished experts panel.
The registration fees are diverse depending on the attendee.
Full Conference Registration -
- ComSoc Member - $400 early bird, $500 advance, $600 late.
- IEE/Sister Society Member - $450 early bird, $550advance, $650 late.
- Non-Member- $550 early bird, $650 advance, $750 late.
- Student Member - $300 early bird, $350 advance, $400 late.
- Student Non-Member - $350 early bird, $400 advance, $450 late.
- Life Members - $400 early bird, $500 advance, $600 late.
- Additional Welcome Reception Ticket - $50 early bird, $60 advance, $70 late.
- Additional Banquet Ticket - $80 early bird, $90 advance, $100 late.
In the full conference registration, you will get access to tutorials, keynotes, technical sessions, lunches, coffee breaks, demos, conference banquet, domes, conference proceedings, and exhibitions.
They also have tutorials only registrations as well. The price range from 50$ to 400$ depending on your status and the time of your registration.
The venue of the event will be the Super Hall, 4th Floor, SKT Tower