Geneva Blockchain Congress is taking place in Palexpo on January 20, 2020. It is all about Blockchain, and it will cover essential topics, including Regulation, Governance, and Ethics.
The 2019 year edition was a grand success, and that made the Geneva Blockchain Congress 2020 a possibility. At the 2020 event, a wide variety of topics will be covered. There will also be debates at the event. Anyone who is interested in Blockchain can attend the event. The event will take place in Geneva. The city is a great place to hold the event as it is dedicated to improving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs). The city is known for its economic growth, robust institutions, responsible consumption, and great working conditions.
Geneva Blockchain Congress Agenda
The agenda of the Geneva Blockchain Congress Agenda are as follows:
- Opening by Pierre Maduet
- Keynote speech on open-sourced governance by Plenary
- Roundtable by Plenary on Blockchain application governance draft
- Roundtable on Switzerland Regulatory Framework
- DLT Ethical standard healthcare roundtable
- Blockchain platform Deeptech IOT Keynote speech
- Don Tapscott Keynote speech
- Bridging Physical to Digital
- Stablecoins and CBDC’s
- Blockchain Use Cases Public Sector
- Healthcare & Blockchain: Real-world examples
- Blockchain Application use-cases
- Supply Chains Workshops
- Public Sector Blockchain Use Cases
- E-voting and e-identity workshops
- Future vision: Web 3.0 and healthcare
- Capital Market 2.0 and Tokenized assets
And much more!
At the event, you will get a proper chance to do networking. You can keep in touch with the stakeholders. There will also be VIP MEET.
- 100+ speakers
- 1000 attendees from 30 countries
- 40 international media organizations
- 50 exhibitors and startups
There is not much information for the event as of now. So, we request you to follow the 101Blockchains.com events section to keep yourself updated with the updated events in the future.