Future Blockchain Summit is a two-day summit that is going to take place at the Dubai World Trade Center. It will take place from 2nd to 3rd April 2019. The summit is powered by du - a citizen in the city of the future. The conference offers content for both free and paid users. Even free users can do networking, do movie screening, attend Asia forums, do workshops and much more!
A huge number of speakers!
The summit offers the attendees the chance to listen to leading speakers from the blockchain industry. Some of the speakers that are going to speak at the event are as follows:
- Iris Taguet - Blockchain Lead, Air France, KLM
- Ahmad Nassar - President NFL Players INC.
- Vinny Lingham - Co-Founder and CEO, CIVIC
- Susan Oh, Co-Chair of AI and Blockchain for impact
- Scott Cohen - Chief Innovation Officer, Warner Music Group
- Aaron Cai, Blockchain General Manager, Tencent
Future Blockchain Summit Agenda is rich and have tons of events. Let's list a few key events below:
- Pre-opening Panel
- Opening remarks by Summit Chair
- This is Bigger Than The Smartphone keynote
- On-stage Interview: Creating a Decentralized Future
- Panel Discussion: Blockchain's Interoperability
- Transparent and Decentralized
- Panel Discussion: The cure for scattered medical data
- Fighting fakes with blockchain
and many more!
- Conference pass - AED 4725
- All Access Pass - AED 5250
- Free Exhibition Pass - Free
- Location: Dubai World Trade Centre, Halls 4, 5 & 6.
- Exhibition opening: 9 am
- Conference opening: 10 am
2 April Timings
- Registration opens - 08:oo
- Exhibition Opens - 09:00
- Opening Ceremony - 09:30
- Opening of Conference - 10:00
- Close of Summit Day 1 - 18:00
3rd April Timings
- Registration opens - 08:00
- Exhibition opens - 09:00
- Opening of Conference: 10:00
- Close of Summit day 2: 18:00
Official Future Blockchain Summit App: You can download their official App to track everything that is happening on the expo floor. The app is offered on both the Android and Apple Play store. This app will also help you to network and ensure that you can get the most out of the Summit!