The 2nd edition of the Fintex Middle East event has already been scheduled to take place in the month of June 2020. What is considered as the “MENA region’s most influential event on banking & FinTech innovation” has reserved grounds over at the Gulf Convention Centre, Bahrain to host a gathering of 300 attendees from 15+ MENA countries.
The event will feature industry-leading personalities and distinguished speakers sharing their knowledge and insight on a vast spectrum of topics including API platforms for cloud computing, data analytics, AI, cybersecurity, the impact of blockchain technology, and much more.
However, the entire event isn’t organized as just another fintech conference. On the contrary, it functions as a marketplace for sharing ideas and building business relationships. On top of that, participants are carefully selected following strict qualification criteria to make sure that they can bring value to fellow attendees.
Fintex 2020 is scheduled to bring in a plethora of well-distinguished personalities raise awareness and deliver insight on the fintech industries with a focus on issues that are hugely relevant to the MENA region.
Some of the speakers attending the conference are:
- Devie Mohan, CEO, Burnmark
- Rami Al Karmi, Chief Innovation Officer, Jordan Ahli Bank
- Noha Shaker, Founder & President, FinTech Association of Egypt
- Wajeeha Awadh, Section Head, Digital Banking, Albaraka Banking Group
- Piotr Jan Pietrzak, Innovation Specialist, ING Bank Slaski
- Utpal Chakraborty, Head of AI, YES Bank
- Nameer Khan, Founding Board Member, MENA FinTech Association
- Paul Kayrouz, Head of Fintech, PwC Legal
And many more.
The agenda of the Fintex Middle East 2020 conference programme is currently under development.
Why You Should Attend Fintex?
- An opportunity to learn about new game-changing ideas straight from the thought leaders.
- Get acquainted with new technologies that are taking the industry by storm.
- Option to meet new people and form partnerships.
- Help people learn about your business and build brand awareness amongst C-level audiences.
- Access a platform to make announcements about your business and showcase your innovations to the people that matter.
Currently, we have no information regarding the ticket pricing for the event.