European Blockchain Convention Virtual Edition is a two-day event that is going to take place from 21-22nd September 2020. It is a leading Business Blockchain Conference in Europe where the attendees get the chance to meet investors, tech leaders, developers, corporations, regulators, and entrepreneurs. All of these entities are from the blockchain industry and have the expertise to share some thoughtful knowledge through the virtual platform
The goal of the European Blockchain Convention Virtual Edition is to bring in the best minds in blockchain technology and provide world-class content via collaboration. They also want to provide an amazing networking platform so that the participants get the chance to create business relationships and create successful businesses in the future.
- Virtual Attendees: 1500
- Speakers: 100
- Panels: 25
- Networking platform: 1
The agenda of the European Blockchain Convention are as follows:
- Opening remarks
- Transforming digital identity into self sovereign identity by Lone Fonss Schroder, Manuela Sedvartaite, Daniel Du Seuil, Pelle Braenddgaard and Ivan Basart.
- Education certificates and diplomas with self-sovereign identity by Alea Fairchild, Xavi Vila, Lluis Alfons Arino, and Hennie Bulstra
- Central Bank Digital Currencies Current State by Jekaterina Govina, thomas Moser, and Martin Diehl
- Europe’s Future of Payments by Eva Kaili, Adam Gagen, Miguel Montenegro, and Jorg Kukies
- Financial Services Blockchain Solutions by Dean Demellweek, Nadia Filali, Mai Santamaria, Scott King, and Sebastian Kraft
- Cross-Border Payments: Role of Blockchain by Dante Disparte, Juilo Faura, Robert Wiecko, Jon Helgi Egilsson, and Bo Hembaek Svensson
- IP Industry -- Will Blockchain save it or kill it? By D'vorah Graeser
- Food Industry: Track and Trace by Alberto Cozer, Henrik Hvid, Emmanuel Delerm and Rodolfo Quijano
- Role of Blockchain Consortia, by ROberto Garcia, Monste Guardia, and Alejandro Pardo
And much more!
For a full agenda list, check out their official website.
The speakers for the virtual conference will be as follows:
- Eva Kaili, European Parliament
- Nadia Hewett, World Economic Forum
- Clarisse Dias de Mota, Novartis
- Peteris Zilgalvis, European Commission
- Adam Gagen, American Express
- D'vorah Graeser, KISSPatent
- Lone Fonss, Concordium
- Daniel Marco, Government of Catalonia
- Martin Diehl, Deutsche Bundesbank
- Harry Behrens, Daimler Mobility Blockchain Factory
And many more!
Tickets and Registrations
There are two passes for the event.
- Inspire Pass: You get two-day access, exhibition hall access, live stages and content access, Q&A engagement, 1:1 networking via Brella, and access to mobile app
- Early bird: 119€
- Regular bird: 149€
- Late bird: 249€
- Infinity Pass: You get two-day access and everything that Inspire pass has to offer. In addition, you also get access to premium sessions and workshops, access to recording, two-week early access to Brella
- Early bird: 179€
- Regular bird: 229€
- Late bird: 399€