European Blockchain Convention is a platform where industry top leaders, thinkers, and experts gather to explore the possibilities of Blockchain. It aims to build the foundation of Digital Economy and Blockchain.
The convention is going to take place on 20th May 2019 at Copenhagen, Denmark. It is a one-day conference which will bring together 500+ regulators, developers, entrepreneurs, CTOs, investors, politicians, and lawyers. Their aim is to bring the best content surrounding the blockchain scene. In addition, they also want to build a platform that provides excellent networking options for those who attend. The attendees can easily create a business relationship or even get investors for their startups. There are tons of possibilities on the event floor and if you wish to attend, you are going to enjoy your stay.
The focus is more than cryptocurrency as they will dive deep into the blockchain applications, DLT in the supply chain, government, mobility, energy, finance, healthcare, government, and insurance.
- Attendees - 500
- Panels - 10
- Speakers -40
- Hours of Networking -5
World-renowned speakers will be part of the European Blockchain Convention. Few of the prominent speakers will be as follows:
- Cecilia Lonning-Skovgaard
- Nadia Hewett
- Thomas Moser
- Shawnna M.Hoffman
- Morten Spange
- Victoria Gago
- Dr. Stefan Junestrand
- Mariana Gomez de la Villa
- Henrik Hvid Jensen
- Joshua Ashley Klayman
- Tommaso Mancini-Griffoli
- Soren Peter Nielsen
- Anca Petre
- Simon Kiilerich Vedel
- Teresa Alacros Tamayo
- Jens Munch
- Martin von Haller Groenbaek
- Marjan Delatinne
And others! More speakers will be added to the list, so do not forget to check the events page from time to time.
They will have a startup panel where they will be listing 4 promising startups. These startups can showcase their product/service to their audience and gain from the great exposure from media, lawyers, tech insiders, company directors, and even investors!
The venue of the location is The Black Diamon. It is located in the Royal Danish Library and is one of the best architecturally impressive building.
The price of the tickets is as follows.
- Delegate Pass - 359€, Late Bird- 439€. -- Access to all the panels and the convention, meet with investors, developers, advisors, and others! Get access to 5* business lunch, coffee, and cocktail
- Investor Pass - 459€, Late Bird - 539€. -- Everything that Delegate pass has to offer plus Speed networking with Startups, and investor deck access.
- VIP Delegate Pas - 599€, Late Bird - 639€. -- Everything that the investor pass has to offer plus Tapas and Cocktail Reception, One-on-One-Meeting, and next events discount.
They have a total number of 500 tickets.