DELTA Summit is scheduled as a three-day event starting on 2nd Oct 2019, with the venue yet to be announced. Now, in case you are not aware, the DELTA Summit is “Malta’s official blockchain and digital innovation event” with an aim to highlight all the leading innovations and opportunities in the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency, for the Malta locals as well as the global community.
During 2018, DELTA developed itself as a marketing platform for Malta pitching it as an innovator and an ideal hub for blockchain companies and entrepreneurs to base their business. It also welcomed blockchain and crypto enthusiasts to join the discussion and broaden their understanding of the topic, alongside creating new connections in the community.
This year, in DELTA 2019, the target is to set the stage for a global-scale debate to showcase how the Maltese government is developing Malta and its future potential as a pioneering blockchain nation.
Speakers - Malta Blockchain Summit
Speakers for DELTA 2019, are yet to be announced. However, to give your imagination some room to play with, where is a quick look at some of the most notable speakers who came along in DELTA 2018.
- Dr. Joseph Muscat - Prime Minister of Malta
- Silvio Schembri - Parliamentary Secretary
- Tim Draper - Founder of Draper Fisher Jurvetson & Draper University
- Changpeng Zhao - Founder & CEO at Binance
- Dr. Larry Sanger - Co-Founder of Wikipedia, CIO of Everipedia
- Roger Ver - Founder & CEO of Bitcoin.com
- Hon. Christopher Fearne - Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Health
- Tim Byun - Head of Government Relations at OKEx.com, CEO of OKCOIN USA
- Imogen Heap - Founder of Mycelia
- Miko Matsumura - Founder Evercoin Exchange & ICO Advisor
And many more.
Why You Should Visit?
DELTA 2019 is offering the perfect platform to bring together blockchain entrepreneurs, investors, and general people who want to update their knowledge on the topic. Many of the top personalities and industry leading figures are expected to gather at the event and share their insight as well as practical knowledge regarding the technology and where it is presumably headed.
DELTA 2019 will have four different classes of tickets granting varying levels of access.
- General Attendees (€60) - Access to the exhibition floor, workshops, and social programme.
- Entrepreneur (€120) - Everything General Attendees get with the additional access to the VIP Lounge.
- Executive (€180) - Everything Entrepreneurs get with the additional invite to Gala Dinner and the Company Profile on Delta Summit 2019 Programme
- Investor (€1200) - Everything Executives get with the additional benefit of dedicated meeting rooms.