Consensus 2020 is going to take place from 11th to 13th May 2020. It is a three-day event that is popular among the blockchain and cryptocurrency community. The event aims to become “Big Tent” for the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. The focus will be on the commerce and legal finance for both the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry.
Consensus from its inception in 2015, has strived to provide state of the industry events. The Consensus 2020 aims to continue the standard set by it from 2015. The term consensus means that it is the place where the industry can discuss and share the new findings of the blockchain technologies.
Consensus Content Snapshot
There will be a lot of content that is going to be shared on the platform. The content will be divided into stages and tracks. There will be diverse content formats that improve critical industry conversations. The different types of activities and themes that are going to take place at the event are as below.
- Crypto Explainer
- Test Drive
- Crypto Unconference
There are many reasons for attending Consensus. They are as below.
- Thought-provoking insights → Learn insights from the innovators, analysts, industry leaders. They will belong to crypto startups, enterprise blockchain, cross-industry pioneers, and so on.
- Networking opportunities → At the event, you will get access to the excellent networking opportunities where you can network with traders, intrapreneurs, academics, developers, students, and more! You can collaborate with them and work on interesting problems.
- Business expansion → You will get a chance to improve your business by talking to experts and leaders from the world of crypto and business.
The Consensus 2020 speakers have not been decided yet. Some of the 2019 speakers include the following.
- Muneeb Ali - CEO & Co-Founder, Blockchain PBC
- Diana Aguilar, Journalist, CoinDesk
- Armando Armas, Congressman, Venezuela National Assembly
- Cathy Barrera, Founding Economist, Prysm Group
And much more!
The agenda for the Consensus 2020 is not yet set. We recommend bookmarking 101blockchains.com or sign up for the newsletter for an update on the agenda and other important event information.
The venue for the event will be the New York Hilton Midtown, New York, USA.