CC Forum’s Blockchain, AI & Digital Innovation is blockchain related conference. It will take place at two venues through 2019. It will take place in Malta from 22 to 25 May 2019 and in London from 30 to 31 Oct 2019. The key topics of the forum include Digital Innovation, Blockchain, and AI.
The event will take place for three days and will provide top-notch content for those who are interested in blockchain, AI startups, policy makers, thought leaders and anyone remotely want to learn about blockchain. The forum is 100% dedicated to blockchain technology and AI, and you can learn about them through the keynotes, workshops, panel discussions, investors hub, and proper networking opportunities.
Tracks - Malta Blockchain Conference
There will be three tracks on the forum’s agenda. They will discuss blockchain, AI and Digital Innovation. The key here is to solve environmental issues through an ethical dimension. Speaker will talk about the problems and provide a rational solution.
Why should you attend the CC Forum?
There are many reasons to attend the CC Forum.
- You will get to listen to the world’s best speakers related to crypto and blockchain investment.
- You will also be able to meet policymakers, think tanks, industry leaders, and others
- You will be able to learn about the global issues with blockchain including Global Initiatives, Blockchain, and AI regulation and more!
- Startups will get proper access to the platform and will be able to use it to connect with potential investors. They will run investors hub for two days.
- Fun activities at the event including Awards Giving Ceremony and Gala Dinner
- Proper networking opportunities
The agenda of the CC Forum is as follows:
- Wednesday 22nd May 2019 - Private Investor’s parties
- Thursday 23 May 2019 - Blockchain and AI initiatives
- Friday 24 May 2019 - The Future of Money
Speakers from all over the world will join the forums. Some of them are listed below.
- Dr. Joseph Muscat - Hon Prime Minister, Malta
- Hon Silvio Schembri - Minister for Fin Services, Digital Economy & Innovation
- Tim Draper - Founder, Draper
- Vinay Gupta, CEO, Mattereum
- Dinish Guarda, CEO, Founder, Ztudium.com
- Roger Ver, Founder, and CEO, Bitcoin.com
- Days - 3
- Speakers - 200+
- Attendees- 8500+
- Investment Funds - 20+
- Awards - 7
- Exhibitors - 300+