BlockSec Conference 2020 is one of the first virtual web 3.0 cyber events. It is a one-day event that is going to take place on 17th September 2020.
The focus of the BlockSec Conference 2020 will be on the mechanisms and security use cases related to Web 3.0 technologies, including artificial intelligence, blockchain, virtual reality, augmented reality, 5G, and internet of things. They will discuss the evolution of Web 3.0.
The virtual conference will connect early believers, pioneers, established opinion leaders, and influencers. The conference also welcomes experts, influencers, and strategists, from Banking, Big Data, and Cybersecurity.
There will be some amazing speakers at the conference, including the following:
- Dr. Rob Splading III, Nation Security Policy Strategist
- Robin Lam, CEO, and Co-Founder, BlokTech Networks
- Paul Foley, Co-Founder and CEO/CTO, CTEXMarkets
- Talia Boiangin, Researcher, Privacy Regulations
- Fernando Rivero, Co-Founder, Mining Disrupt
- Michelle Trsing, Founder, Elevate the Blockchain. Inc.
- Darrell Coleman, Co-Founder and COO, CTEX Markets
- Rajendra Gangavarupu, Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Stefan Fouant, Network Security Expert
- Dr. Stefan Beyer, CEO, Cryptonics Consulting
- Jai Fatania, Digital Strategist and Business, Blockchain and Technology innovations
- Kenneth ChunnngGram Jr., Kentek Security Consultants
- Angeleen Wilson, Georgia Blockchain Coalition
- James Woodall, Silver-life member
- Corey Mccauley, Airforce Veteran
And many more!
- General Pass - Early Bird → $45.00
- VIP Admission - $65.00
- General Pass for 2 - $85.00
- Group Admission - $200
- General Admission - $45
The BlockSec Conference is where you meet leaders and explore the world of next-generation solutions.
They will also be available on the Teeoh platform where they will enable the conference attendees to use unique tools. This will also let you use any of your mobile devices, including tablet, computer, and mobile phones. It will give you a sensation of attending a real-life event.