The world of blockchain is evolving at a rapid pace. That’s why Blockchain World Forum wants to explore the challenges and opportunities with the blockchain technology.
Blockchain World Forum is slated to take place in New York around 27-28th August. It is all about unlocking the potential of business and blockchain technology.
The event will bring an interactive platform where the entrepreneurs, academics, technologists, regulators, financial institutions, and academics can share their knowledge and experience that they experienced in the emerging blockchain industry.
More about Blockchain World Forum
The event will host the interactive set of keynotes, solution-based case studies, interactive panel discussions. All of these will be done to ensure that there is a focus on building and learning. You can also build partnerships through the platform.
To get a better picture of the blockchain space, they will cover the different industries that are most disrupted by blockchain technology including legal sectors, insurance, music, energy, real estate, government, and so on!
The three key features of the conference will be as follows:
- Technology & Business Topics: There will be business and technology topics that will be covered in the conference
- Blockchain Exhibition: There will be a blockchain exhibition that will showcase innovative industry solutions, technologies, and services.
- Blockchain World Awards: There will also be blockchain world awards which will showcase hard work and innovation in the ecosystem of blockchain technology.
At the event, there will be a plethora of speakers. Some of the notable ones include the following:
- Yijia Chen, Business Anchor, Reuters
- Roger Haenni, CEO, Datum
- Lianghong Fei, Chief Cloud, Technical Advisor, AWS
- Artem Koltsov, Chairman, Russia Blockchain Committee
- Kevin Shao, CEO, Canaan Blockchain
- Hui Li, IEEE Blockchain, Shenzhen Director
- Lin Cao, Heishi Blockchain, Lab Director
- Hai Yu, Bit Century, Co-Founder
- Derrick Foote, RTrade, Founder
- Farong Wang, Secretary-general, WBCC
- David Casey, NuMundo, CEO
- Elise You, Evangelist, AJM
- Phu Styles, Founder, Women in Blockchain
- Steve Wei, TOP Network, Co-founder
The topics that will be covered in the event are as follows:
- Blockchain Mining Network
- Developing Blockchain Applications
- The Future Economy & Blockchain
- Crypto Asset Management
- Blockchain Platforms & Strategies
- Blockchain Laws & Regulations
- Blockchain Technologies
- Blockchain for Business
- AI & Blockchain
- Blockchain Infrastructure
- Blockchain Industry Applications
- Cryptocurrencies & Financial Services
- Blockchain for Enterprise
- Blockchain Innovation & Investment
The events schedule is as follows:
Day 1 (Conference/Exhibition )
- Registration & Exhibition → 08:00-09:00
- Welcome & Chairman’s Remarks → 09:00-09:30
- Opening Keynote → 09:30-10:30
- Main Stage Sessions → 10:30-11:20
- Networking Break & Exhibition →11:20-11:40
- Main Stage Sessions → 11:40-12:30
- Panel Discussion → 12:30-13:00
- Lunch, Networking & Exhibition → 13:00-14:00
- ICO Pitch/Roadshow → 14:00-15:20
- Networking Break & Exhibition → 15:20-15:30
- Conference Track Sessions → 15:30-16:30
- Panel Discussion →16:30-17:00
- Slide Trip
To take part in the event, you need to register online for it. The registration fees for one person are $399 for the early rate and $590 for the next price.