Blockchain Week Rome 2021 is a three-day event that is going to take place from 9th March to 11th March 2021. The event was initially aimed to go live in 2020, but due to the pandemic, it is delayed to new dates. Anyone who has already bought the tickets did not need to worry as the tickets are valid for the new dates as well.
The event will take place at Mercure Roma West, Rome. It is one of the biggest Italian events that are related to blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Apart from networking, you also get access to a three-day intensive course. So, at the event, you get access to a summit and course. The pricing is done in such a way that you can attend both or just do the course or summit.
The blockchain course will run on 9th, 10, and 11th March 2021. The blockchain summit, on the other hand, will run on the 12th and 13th March.
There will be more than 30+ speakers including blockchain, decentralized finance, and cryptocurrency experts. Some of the notable ones include the following:
- Giacomo Zucco, Bitcoin maximalist And Expert
- Paolo Ardoinio, CTO, Tether
- Massimo Chiriatti, Currencies IBM
- Federico Tenga, Chainside
- Jonathan Galea, Blockchain Advisory
- Marco Monaco, PwC Italy
- Marcello Minenna, Consob
- Antonello Cugusi, Coinbar
- Federico Tai, Takamaka
- Roberto Reale, Innovation Manager
And many others!
- Course - 189€. It is a three-day course with 21-hour course timing and 6 training modules. You also get a training certificate and your CV will also be updated
- Summit - 119€. It offers two-day access to International Summit with over 20 conferences, panels and workshops. You will also be able to listen to 30 speakers, do meetups, networking and more!
- All-inclusive -- Get access to both course and summer at 259€.
Bookmark this page as we will bring more details about the event! The event is one year away and hence lacks a lot of information right now!