Blockchain Summit Dubai is one of the leading Blockchain Business Event in the Dubai region. It takes place in Dubai, UAE, on 27th November 2019. The summit will connect the business decision-makers, industry leaders, and tech innovators. It is a one day summit so that you will get tons of information in less time. The discussion will be done around the distributed ledger technology(DLT) and the business of blockchain.
At the summit, you will get excellent content from the visionary speakers. There will also be an exceptional networking opportunity at the event. The event will enable the participants to understand the opportunities and challenges of the blockchain future.
Blockchain Summit Dubai 2019 Highlights
Below are some of the key highlights of the event.
- Learn from the leading industry leaders through panel debates and keynote presentations.
- Leading Blockchain for Business event in the Middle East.
- More than 150 senior decision-makers will attend the event.
- It offers a way to learn, discuss, and see insights from the brightest minds.
- It offers networking opportunities in an innovative environment. Do roundtable discussions.
- Learn from real-world case studies shared by blockchain companies.
Some of the prominent speakers to speak at the event include the following
- Pankaj Asthana, Mastercard, Vice President- Digital Payments and Labs
- Ali Khawaja - Dubai Blockchain Center, Founding Member
- Partha Banerjee, Safeer Group, CIO
- Paul Kayrouz, PwC, Head of Fintech
- Musfieque Ahmed, EY, Digital & Disruptive Technology Leader
- Nicholas Jacquet, HDAC, Director
- Ibrahim Subeh, Emirates University, Technology Strategies, and Lecturer.
Why attend Blockchain Summit Dubai 2019?
- Better audience quality
- Learn from visionary speakers aimed at learning.
- Great delegate experience
- Do proper networking - connect with business decision-makers
- Exceptional content
- Inspiring speakers
The event is going to take place at the Shangri-la Hotel Dubai, Zayed Rd. Dubai, UAE.
The ticket pricing is as below
- Standard ticket - $375. It includes a reserved seat in conference theatre, networking lunch, coffee and tea, access to demo talks and expo area, and post-event presentation.
- Free tickets - $0. Same as standard tickets.