Blockchain For Business Summit is a two-day summit that is going to take place at ExCeL, London. It is part of the TechXLR8 London Tech Week. At the event, there will be a focus on real-world use cases and not the hype surrounding cryptocurrencies and speculation surrounding it.
The attendees will also get access to the TechXLR8 expo. The expo will offer access to enterprise attendees and expert speakers. The topics that will be covered include IoT, AI, and blockchain.
- 15,000 attendees
- 300+ exhibitors
- 600+ speakers
- Numerous networking opportunity
- Live demonstration
Excellent speakers will be speaking at the event. Some of them are as below.
- Mariana Gomez de la Villa, ING, Distributed Ledger Technology Program Director
- Maarten Ectors, Legal and General, Chief Innovation Officer
- Ville Sointu, Nordea, Head of Emerging Technologies
- William Lovell, Bank of England, Head of Future Technologies
- Huw Saunders, Ofcom, Director, Network Infrastructure
- Shahar Steiff, PCCW Global, AVP New Technologies
- Vivek Zakarde, Reliance General Insurance, Head of Data Analytics
- Dean Demellweek, BNP Paribas, Blockchain Evangelist, Digital Transformation Leader
There will be an excellent networking opportunity at the event. You will be able to do networking with people from different verticals, including the following.
- Oil & Gas
- Real Estate
What to expect from the Business For Business Summit 2020?
At the summit, you will get access to the following.
- Real-life use-cases: Learn from the best use-cases that span various industry verticals, including renewables, healthcare, banking, government, retail, finance, and so on!
- Practical workshops: Get to know more about blockchain by going through the blockchain workshops. You will also get to learn about the legal aspects of blockchain, AI, and IoT.
- Provocative debates: Get into debates that provocative, innovative ideas.
The agenda of the Blockchain for Business Summit is as follows:
- Chairperson's Opening Remarks
- Keynote: Blockchain technology bolstering legacy systems
- Keynote panel discussions: Blockchain deployment economic argument
- Energy sector digitization by blockchain
- Tokenization keynote fireside chat
- Networking break and refreshment
- Enhancing Corda blockchain privacy
- Enterprise use blockchain solution
- Enterprise-Grade Blockchain: Frameworks, Business Models and Frameworks
- Blockchain in production keynote
- Banking and Finance blockchain use-cases
- Digital Wallets
- Hardware-based car wallet
- Speaker Meet and Refreshment Break
- Blockchain Supply Chain use-cases
- Automotive sector blockchain use-cases
There will also be some great agenda on June 11th. For more information, check out their official site.