Blockchain Economic Forum is known for their events that attract top-tier investors and entrepreneurs that can change the payments systems and capital markets. They provide a platform where the most important crypto economy topics are discussed. They also discuss its growing influence on the global economy.
As it is a roadshow, it will take place in three different locations from 1-10th May 2019. The three locations include
- Los Angeles - 1-3 May
- San Francisco - 6-7 May
- New York - 9-10 May
As usual, there will be plenty of speakers that are going to join the roadshow. Some of the prominent ones are listed below.
- Liza Landsman - Venture Partner, New Enterprise Associates(NEA)
- Joey Krug - Co-Chief Investment Officer, Pantera Capital
- Christina Yang, Partner, True Global Ventures
- Greg Heuss - Managing Partner, CounterPointe Ventures
- Sue Xu - General Partner, Amino Capital
- Gwen Cheni, Angel investor, Board Member, SU Ventures
- Tess Hau, Venture Partner, Tess Ventures
- Nisa Amoils - Venture Capitalist, Family Office Investor
- Renu Bhatia - Co-Founder, Asia Fintech Angels
- Robert “Crypto” Beadles - YouTuber
- Vishal Karir - CIO and Co-Founder Huddl
- Bala Ganesh - Vice President of Advanced Technology Group, UPS
Los Angeles Agenda
- 1st May - Investor’s Dinner
- 2nd May - Business development meeting, keynote, venture capital and private equity, future for security token offerings
- 3rd May - Business development meeting
San Francisco Agenda
- 6th May(Capital Markets Day) - Securities law for hackers, Crowdfunding market tokenized, VC funds on blockchain exchanges, Private Investor’s Dinner
- 7th May(Payments Systems Day) - Payments and currencies 2025, Blockchain Use Cases, Crypto and Securities Markets Regulation
New York Agenda
- 9th May(Capital markets Day) - Crowdfunding market tokenized, VC funds on blockchain exchanges, Money markets and transborder security on the blockchain, private dinner
- 10th May(Payments Systems Day) - Keynote speech, Payments, and currencies 2025, Monetary policy for decentralized currency, private dinner
- Los Angeles: Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
- San Francisco: Not yet decided
- New York: Not yet decided
Should you attend the Blockchain Economic Forum USA Roadshow 2019?
Blockchain Economic Forum USA Roadshow 2019 is a big event which consists of three sub-events. It has a plethora of new content and has an amazing networking opportunity. The fact that it is taking place in three cities provides equal opportunity for everyone to become part of it. Anyone remotely interested in blockchain should check out what the roadshow has to offer. They will also have an investor’s dinner and business development meeting for an equal networking opportunity.