Blockchain has the most significant impact in countries with a scope of enormous growth. The same can be said about Africa. There are huge challenges when it comes to doing business in the African continent, but now things are changing due to the use of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies which is making it easier for everyone. The conference will focus on how the systems and processes will be changed due to the blockchain technology. It will also reduce cost, frauds, time with its key features such as transparent and security -- by removing inefficiencies and human error.
The conference wants to make Africa move forward in the right direction.
Key Aspects of the Blockchain Africa Conference
There are many key features of the Blockchain Africa Conference. They are as follows:
- Workshops - In the conference, you will be able to gain basic knowledge about blockchain, Internet of Things(IoT), Artificial Intelligence.
- Networking - You will get a networking opportunity at the event. At the event, you will be able to connect with more than 800+ professionals belonging to the logistics, insurance, finance, media, legal, and more!
- Exhibitions - Learn from the best exhibitors as they share their innovative crypto and blockchain projects. You will get first-hand use cases and learn from them.
- Thought leaders: Learn from the very best as they share their knowledge of how crypto and blockchain will impact Africa.
- Global Experts - Get to know about the ground-breaking solution and studies presented by the best speakers out there!
The focus of the conference include the following:
- Enterprise Development
- Interoperability and Scalability
- Social Good
The current list of speakers is not yet complete. However, one speaker is confirmed for the conference which includes Tone Vays - Content Creator. Check out our event page to learn more about which speakers are going to be added in the future.
- Days - 2
- Delegates - 800+
- Speakers - 50+
- Exhibitors - 50+
- Countries - 35+