Blockchain 2019 is a conference event that is going to take place on 11 April in Bangalore, India. It is going to take place at Sterlings Mac(Matthan Hotel) and handled by Virtue Insight which is their first blockchain conference.
The event will connect 100’s business decision makers, tech innovators, business decision makers. The event will also give you proper networking ability. Also, you will be able to learn about blockchain technology as experts will share their knowledge, failure and the future that they think blockchain technology will bring. It is a one-day event and has no co-located side events. The event is only aimed at the blockchain focused audience who are interested in learning about it.
Another selling point of the event is the Keynote’ presentation by visionary speakers. Moreover, you will also be able to discuss with them. To ensure that you understand the real-world impact, cutting-edge case studies will be shared in a “how-to” approach. Also, all the major industries will be covered including logistics, utilities, insurance, gaming, healthcare, entertainment and more!
Key themes at Blockchain 2019 - Blockchain Event Bangalore
There will be many key themes at the event. Some of the key ones are as follows:
- Trust-based business networks - digital transformation for blockchains
- How blockchain can contribute to the applications, industries, and others
- Bank business models
- How the gaming industry is shaped by blockchain
- Healthcare impact by blockchain technology
And, so on!
So, who should attend the event?
Anyone related to the following network can attend the event:
- Property and Construction
- Energy and Utilities
- Supply Chain Management
Why should you visit?
The event offers one of the best possible networking opportunities if you are in Bangalore or India. Also, you will get the chance to learn and gain knowledge about the latest business models and strategies.
As it is a one-day conference, it is going to be action-packed from the get-go. Let’s look at a few of them below:
- Identities on Blockchain
- Impacts of GDPR and how to tackle it
- Experts discussion - Using blockchain to improve business efficiency
- Blockchain strategic solutions - industry wise
- IoT security and blockchain technology
- Smart contracts, legal costs, transactional and administration
Many prominent speakers will be part of the event. Some of the popular ones are as follow:
- Srinivasa Sivakumar, Chief Digital Advisor, Microsoft.
- Sumit Kothiyal, Accenture
- Lux Rao, Dimension Data
- Deepak Lalan, Associate Director - Blockchain, Accenture
- Milind D Kulabkar - Associate Director - Compliance and Litigation
- Babu Jayaraj - Principal Technical Architect, Reliance Jio
- Mustaneer Ahmed Khan, Product Manager, SAP
- Goutham Upadhyaya- Clouds solutions architect, Microsoft
- Deep Chenna - Koinearth
And many more!
- Standard price - 1 delegate - 12,000 INR + GST
- Bulk Booking - More than 5 Delegates - contact [email protected]