2nd International Conference on Blockchain Technology and Applications is the 2nd international conference. It will take place in Xi’an, China from 9-11 December 2019. It is a three-day event which will cover in-depth information about blockchain technology and its application. It will bring the best minds including developers, researchers, practitioners from all across the world so that you can learn from them about the blockchain technology. They will share keynotes lectures and oral presentations on the topics. Not only that researchers will also take part in the conference and add valuable inputs to the topics discussed within the conference.
They will cover topics such as distributed ledger, smart contracts, blockchain evolution, bitcoin and blockchain security, blockchain optimization, and decentralized schemes. The conference also welcomes paper submissions which means that if you have worked on blockchain technology and have something to show to the world, then the ICBTA can be your platform. They are only accepting papers that are not submitted anywhere else.
Scope and topic of the conference - Blockchain Event Xian
ICBTA2019 is focusing on the topics mentioned below. This also means that if you have papers, they are only accepting in the topics mentioned below.
- Applications built on top of the blockchain
- Case studies on forks, attacks, adoption
- Decentralized applications
- Forensics and monitoring
- Blockchain Protocols and smart contracts formal verification
- Intermediates in industries and their future
- Blockchain technology and Internet of Things(IoT)
And much more. We recommend you to check their official website to learn more about the tracks covered by them.
- Full paper submission deadline - July 15, 2019
- Notification date - August 5, 2019
- Conference - December 9-10, 2019
- Camera-ready paper and registration deadline- August 20, 2019
- Tour or academic visit - December 11, 2019
Should you visit ICBTA2019?
ICBTA2019 provides a unique experience for those who are deeply invested in blockchain technology. They cover a wide variety of topics and have great exposure for new researchers.