The 2020 Blockchain and Internet of Things Conference is going to take place from July 8 to 10th, 2020. It is taking place in Singapore. The conference will bring the best people from academia, industry, and government so that they can share and discuss two important topics, including Blockchain and the Internet of Things. They will discuss the development, research, and professional practice. The conference will also welcome researchers and scholars from the field of the Internet of Things and Blockchain. You may want to share your experience with the attendees as it offers great networking opportunities.
There are some important dates about BIOTC 2020. They are as follows:
- Acceptance Notification Date → March 20, 2020
- Registration Deadline → April 10, 2020
- Final Paper Deadline → April 10, 2020
- Conference Dates → 8 -10th July 2020
Singapore is a great place for attraction and offers excellent technological advancement. IT offers great exploration places.
There are registration fees for the conference. They are as follows.
- Listeners → $350 for ACM/Member/Students, $350 for TPC Member
- Presenter → $430 for ACM/Member/Students, $430 for TPC Member
- Author → $530 for ACM/Member/Students, $480 for TPC Member, $380 for additional paper
The chosen authors can proceed to publish their papers. They need to publish their papers in the requested format. You can check out the paper template at their site. You can also present your paper without publishing and do an oral presentation. You can also get an abstract template for oral presentation.
The program for the conference will be as follows.
- July 8 - Registration, 10:00 - 17:00
- July 9 - Conference, 9:00 - 18:00
- July 10 - One Day visit, 9:00 - 17:00
The conference organizer will provide a laptop computer and also access to screen & digital projectors.