2019 Crypto Valley Blockchain Conference is one of the prominent crypto conferences out there. It is going to take place in Zug, Switzerland from 24-26 June 2019. The IEEE and IEEE Computer Society handle its technical co-sponsorship.
Topics at the 2019 Crypto Valley Blockchain Conference
There will be many topics that will be covered from both the economics & finance, as well as, technological topics.
The topics from both the field are listed below.
- Technological topics - Smart Contract Security, Identity Management, IoT and Shared Data, Decentralised Applications, Consensus Protocols, Privacy and Anonymity, State Channels and Chain Payment, Shared and IoT Data, and so on.
- Economics and Finance Topics: Sharing and Token Economy, Policy and Regulations, Market Microstructure, Cryptocurrencies, Token Analysis and more!
Conference features and why you should attend
- Speakers - Tons of amazing speakers, CEO's, CTO's, Government officials and so on!
- Focus - Discussion and Presentation on state-of-the-art blockchain technology(both current and future)
- Topics - The topics that will be covered in the conference include economy, technology, law, finance, and regulations.
- Applications - Real-life applications that will discuss the different blockchain technology use-cases.
- Satellite Events - There will be multiple events including talks, parties, workshops, and others to enrich conference experience!
- Tutorials & Workshops - Get access to different topics of learning through workshops and tutorials.
- Scientific Contributions - Get access to top 25 publications on ground-breaking discoveries.
There will be speakers from both technology track, Economics & Finance Track, Regulatory & Legal Track. Let's list them few of them below.
- Dr. Alessandro Sorniotti - IBM Research
- Lili Zhao - Director NEO
- Dr. Hubert Ritzdorf - CTO ChainSecurity
- Vasily Suvorov - CTO Luxoft
- Roger Darin - Bitcoin Association Switzerland
- Heather C. Dahl, Sovrin Executive Director
- Marleen Evertsz -CEO Nxchange
- Bobby Lee - Co-Founder oF BTCC
and many more!
Economics & Finance Track
- Dr. Paola Tasca - Director UCL CBT
- Dr. Pinar Emirdag - State Steet
- Dr. Martin Antoine - Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Prof. Dr. Claudio J. Tessone, University of Zurich
and many more!
Regulatory and Legal Track
- Dr. Martin Hess - Wenger & Vieli
- Tom Lyons - EU Blockchain Observatory and Forum
- Delphine Forma - Lykee
- Adrian Scatzmann - Swiss Bankers Association
and many more!
- Attendees - 1200+
- Speakers - 100+
- Publications - 40+
- Investors - 150+
- Exhibitors - 20+
- Satellites - 20+
The tickets are available in the following types:
- Regular Ticket - 800 total count - CHF 510 - 40% limited time discount, satellite events, main conference, coffee, and lunch breaks
- Networking Ticket - 500 total count - CHF 540 - 40% limited time discount, everything that regular ticket offers plus exclusive networking event.
- Student Ticket - 120 total count - CHF 400 - Everything that regular tickets offer - only applicable to MA, BA and Ph.D. students